Layan jer la fakta² kat bawah nie.
(credits to funfactz)
1. Snails can live up to 15 years.
2. The brain case [of Neanderthals] on the average was more than 13 percent larger than that of the average of modern man
3. The world’s largest amphibian is the giant salamander. It can grow up to 5 ft. in length.
4. A slug has four noses
5. Ice isn’t slippery. What makes people and things slip on ice is water. A thin layer of ice melts when pressure is applied to it and it is this wet layer on top of the ice that is slippery
6. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
7. A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.
8. Starfish don’t have brains
9. Termites work 24 hours per day and they do not sleep.
10. 16 percent of Americans will receive one speeding ticket this year and it will cost them on average $150 per ticket.
11. New Jersey and Oregon are the only two states where it is illegal to pump your own gas.
12. We are born with 350 bones, and die with 206.
13. There are 2,500,000 rivets in the Eiffel Tower.
14. Excess gas in the intestinal is medically termed “flatulence.”
15. The word “fart” comes from the Old English “feortan” (meaning “to break wind”)
16. Farts are flammable.
17. Termites are the largest producers of farts.
18. Although they won’t admit it, women fart as much as men.
19. A person produces about half a liter of farts a day.
20. Farts have been clocked at a speed of 10 feet per second.
(p/s: Napa fakta 15 -20 sumenyer psl kentut yer :P)